48 percent of smartphone buyers want to buy an iPhone next says survey

A new ChangeWave survey found that 48 percent of those looking to buy a new smartphone in the next 90 days plan on getting an iPhone. I'm not surprised - I feel the same now.

In the study by the research network, the 4163 consumers especially in the North American smartphone market were asked to reveal their preferences of mobile device. With nearly half of respondents saying that we will have iPhones, 32 percent say they favor the Android operating system. Only 4 percent said they want a BlackBerry device OS.


Okay, so this last point made me blush. Suddenly, I feel like a kid with a partner school seniors and sneakers.


At this point, I have a BlackBerry Curve. We do what we need to do - Show my email, I check Foursquare gives me directions when I'm lost ... But it lacks a few things: speed and a "cool" factor.


I have an iPod that plays my favorite songs - perfect for my morning walk to work, but would not it be great if I take less equipment in the bag on a daily basis? Not to mention, it would be great to have the "what" applications and games on hand that the iPhone can offer. (So ​​do not be so far back in time.)


And now, with the introduction of Apple icloud service this fall, 29 percent of respondents who are currently owners of Apple products, said they are more likely to buy Apple products. And 13 percent of the owners of non-Apple products (including me) said they are also more likely to buy an Apple product because of the icloud.


"The results could be a leading indicator of future reports. Shipping worldwide phone Apple came in second in May, IDC [International Data Corporation] reported, but the company plans Android phone would be the beginning most popular operating system in the second half of 2011. In July, ComScore also reported that Android is mobile in the United States most popular operating system, "according to PC Magazine." It was Apple in the top of a related survey by ChangeWave found that 70 percent of the people who actually bought the phone said iOS who were "very satisfied" with their purchase, compared to 50 percent for Android, 27 percent for Windows Phone, and 26 percent of RIM. "


After much thought (and I guess a little peer pressure - thank you very much, ChangeWave survey and my "cool" friends with iPhones that I envy), I am thinking of buying the first iPhone in September.

Source: CBSNews

1 Response to "48 percent of smartphone buyers want to buy an iPhone next says survey"

  1. This seems to be very true that most of the mobile phone users wish and also plans to have the iPhone for their use.

Post a Comment

Facebook Like or re-tweet Contest To Win Samsung Galaxy S2

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Administrator | Converted by Administrator